3-D Color Changing Moon Lamp
Now you can hold the magical moon in your hand with this breathtaking 3-D Color Changing Moon Lamp.
This lifelike lamp will have you feeling like you just plucked the moon from the starry skies and transported it into your space.
Using innovative 3-D printing technology, this moon lamp has incredibly intricate details. Craters, shadows and pockmarks along the surface mimic the true surface of the moon.
Remote control conveniently operates this lamp with ease, adjusting brightness and allowing the moon to softly fade into 16 beautiful colors.
Makes a stunning home decor item for your bedroom, living room, office or nursery.
A wonderful tool to educate your child about the moon. Perfect for use as a night light to prevent your child from fearing the dark.
Let the soft glow of the moon light up your life and transform your room into a mystical outer space spectacular.
- This lamp is created using innovative 3D printing technology. Non-toxic, odorless, food grade PLA material.
- Craters, shadows and pockmarks along the surface mimic the real surface of the moon.
- Emits a soft glow that really does look like moonlight.
- Color Changing: 16 color changing settings operated by remote control or touch.
- A stunning addition to your bedroom, living room, office or nursery.
- Low voltage USB charging makes it perfectly safe for kids.
- Makes a wonderful night light for your child's room to prevent your child from fearing the dark.
- A magical and romantic gift for all lovers of the night sky. Fall in love with the wonder of the moon and take home a piece of the universe.
- This lamp can be operated two ways - by touch, and by remote control.
- Touch the metal ring at the bottom of the moon lamp to turn light on and change the color.
- Long press the metal ring to adjust the brightness.
- Remote Control allows you to turn lamp on, change color, adjust brightness and speed.
- The light will not respond if your hand is too dry or the power is too low.
- Insert the DC connector into the metal ring at the bottom of the moon lamp to charge. When charging, the red light will turn on.
- Red light will automatically turn off when fully charged.